Hair loss, irrespective of the age, can shake your confidence like nothing else. After a certain stage, hair transplant turns out to be the only solution. Home remedies might work for a short period of time, but in the long run, people tend to face baldness. Hair Transplant is the most effective and permanent solution for hair loss. You must consult the best dermatologist in Delhi before you start the treatment, and know about the entire procedure and after care tips. Here are a few do’s and don’ts after hair transplant.
- Do not rub or scratch the treated area, as it happens to be very sensitive.
- Avoid Heavy physical exercises like bending of neck and weightlifting for a few days after the transplant.
- Avoid direct contact with the sun at the affected area for approximately 6 months.
- Avoid sleeping on the side of the transplant, to avoid putting any pressure on the transplanted area.
- Avoid Stress as much as possible.
Don’t miss: Invasive v/s Noninvasive Fat Reduction
- Take the painkillers and anti inflammatories, as per the instructions of the dermatologist.
- Wash your hair twice a day, in a very careful way, check with your dermatologist for the products.
- Use low pressure showers to avoid the scabs to fall off.
- Spray your hair with a Saline Solution to avoid the chance of infection and itching.
You must follow all the instructions given by your dermatologist to get the best results. You must consult an expert in Hair Transplant in Delhi and get it done from them. At ISAAC (International Skin & Anti Aging Centre ) we provide you all the information and guidance to make the hair transplant recovery faster.